557 Uralba Road, Lynwood NSW 2477
Located on the Beautiful Alstonville Plateau is this wonderful property.
Just minutes from The Alstonville Village and a mere 10km to Ballina
with its white beaches and Ballina Byron Airport. Country living does
not get much better than this. This fertile undulating 16.85ha is clean
and tidy, just awaiting the new owners ideas and dreams.
The lovely meandering Yellow Creek flows through the heart of the
property with a private swimming and camping site. Two homes are
presently rented on the property. The main residence is a brick 80s
built five-bedroom home that has recently had a renovation of the
kitchen and open plan living area. New flooring and paint throughout.
The Cottage is a character filled weatherboard home. Two generous
bedrooms with sleep out. The jewel in the crown is the Dairy. Feel the
history in this lovingly restored building. Great for guests and family
I challenge you to not smile when you enter this enchanting space. This
is an opportunity not to be missed.
– 16.85ha / 41.64acres (approx.) undulating fertile land
– Private camping, Creek, Private, Fully fenced, Well water supply
– Steel cattle yards, Head bail, Loading race
– 300 (approx.) mature Macadamia plantation
– Original features abound, All hardwood frame construction
– Perfect spill over area, Wood heater, Airconditioned
– Spacious open plan living, Alfresco outdoor area
– Landscaped gardens, Low maintenance
– 80s built Five-bedroom, One bathroom
– Open plan living, dining
– Renovated galley style kitchen, Loads of storage
– New bamboo flooring, Full length verandah
– Extra large car port, Four car accom, Fully fenced
– Weatherboard character filled, Original features
– Two generous bedrooms, Enclosed verandah, Sleepout
– Hard wood floors, High ceilings, Separate living area, 70s kitchen
– Large double carport, Private yard, fully fenced
Contact Byron Shire luxury real estate specialist Matthew Skene on 0418 292 385 for further information about this property.