142 & 164 Brooklet Road, Newrybar NSW 2479
Once in a generation an opportunity arrives that is simply without comparison. Encompassing 2 homes across 40 glorious acres in Newrybar’s most elevated setting – and boasting its most prized and private views – now is the time to secure a legacy that will define your future and create an unrivalled lifestyle.
Immersed in ultimate seclusion, this picturesque rural sanctuary is the dream you’ve been waiting for. Set back from the street via a long driveway, where horses graze on the undulating greenery and towering trees enhance your privacy, it delivers you to a charming country homestead that’s so comfortable as is, or offers the potential to build up and capture ocean views.
Featuring a floorplan with fantastic flow and separation, everyone has their space. Teens can retreat to a living zone near two of the four bedrooms and enjoy their independence, with two remaining queensize bedrooms and a study in another wing. The heart of the home though is undoubtedly the kitchen, living and dining area, where Tassie oak floors and timber trimmed windows and doors add to the ambience. Supersized cavity slider doors dissolve the barriers between indoors and out, creating a seamless integration with the alfresco deck. Framed by epic views of the greenery that ebbs and flows towards the horizon, it’s the perfect place to sit and soak up the seclusion and serenity or entertain guests. Mt Warning also looms in the distance, with spectacular sunsets the order of the day from this idyllic setting.
Making memories is what this acreage is all about. From summers spent in the resort style pool, parties in the adjoining pavilion, camping trips by the creek (home to your resident platypus!) or creating an adventure playground in nature (think treehouses, motorbike trails and more!), you’re only limited by your imagination. There’s ample space to run a thriving farm too, with four fenced paddocks for livestock or horses, ample space to cultivate crops and an abundance of water with a spring fed dam plus 250,000L water tank. Add in the completely separate and equally as secluded second 4 bed home on a 10 acre parcel and you’ve then also got room for extended family to live or an enticing rental option that could yield between $1000-1200 per week!
Located just five minutes from Bangalow, 15 minutes from Ballina and 25 minutes from Byron Bay, you’re also just 45 minutes from the Gold Coast. Closer to home, the historic Harvest Newrybar offers a bakery, deli and award-winning restaurant, with all your essentials at the General Store.
Experience the ultimate lifestyle of tranquillity – contact Matthew Skene on 0418 292 385 today.
164 Brooklet Rd Property Specification:
• Newrybar’s finest 30 acres and its most elevated setting
• North-west aspect, capturing cool breezes, spectacular views
• Charming country homestead with a fantastic floorplan, offering separation and flow
• Tasmanian Oak floors and timber trimmed windows and doors
• Comfortable as is or unlock its potential – build up and capture ocean views
• Country-style granite kitchen with Ilve oven and a butler’s pantry
• Open plan living and dining with combustion heater, opens onto the alfresco deck
• Four queensized bedrooms in two separate wings, plus a study and two bathrooms
• Resort-style pool with tropical gardens and a poolside entertaining pavilion with epic views
• Four separate paddocks, 3 phase power, solar hot water
• 10kW solar on shed to efficiently run the farm with potential to instal a 10kW system on house too
• Water is never an issue – spring fed dam, a strong creek and a 250,000L water tank
• Amazing lawn area at front for kids to play plus treehouse, ponds and established gardens
• 3 car garage and boat/caravan parking
142 Brooklet Rd Property Specifications:
• 10 acre allotment nestled in peace and privacy
• House configured with 4 bedrooms and a multi-purpose space
• 1 bathroom plus a shower/toilet off laundry
• Three car garage
• Ideal as a guest house, to accommodate extended family, holiday let or rent out
• Estimated yield of approx. $1000-1200 week
• One large, fenced paddock to run livestock or horses
• Walking distance to The Harvest Café and local general store